Join your life in this quiet area. Janabiyah area is situated in the north-west of Bahrain, close to the Gulf of Bahrain. It is located south of Bani Jamra and to the west of Saar. It is under the Northern Governorate administrative region of the country. Janabiyah area is one of the most important heritage sites in the country. Residents will have direct access to the Sheikh Isa bin Salman Highway, offering a quick trip home from Manama or a straight shot to Saudi Arabia. It is a good place in Bahrain which has many restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, easily accessible to the highway leading to Manama, Saudi Causeway, Riffa. The nearest airport is Bahrain Airport.
If you looking for living in a quiet and luxury area, then villas for rent in Janabiyah the best for you.
You can easily find a villa for rent in Janabiyah which is spacious and can be unfurnished, semi-furnished or fully furnished, depending on your needs. You will also find villas in Janabiya for daily and monthly rent.
The villas in this area have great views. You can find a beautiful commercial villa with a private garden in a cool yard shadowing with full of large trees.
It has also several unique amenities including a spa, gym, outdoor swimming pools for kids and adults, indoor heated swimming pool and Multi sports courts such as basketball and tennis, sauna, steam bath, and an internet connection.
The average property Prices in Bahrain are known to be affordable when compared to other GCC countries. The kingdom’s real estate scene is a versatile one that offers extensive real estate options with varied sizes and prices to suit all tastes and budgets. And when compared to neighboring countries, it is safe to say that the Kingdom of Bahrain has a low cost of living.
The average prices for villas in Janabiyah come at affordable costs. You can find villas for rent in Janabiyah Bahrain with a wide range of residential options according to the size. The rental prices starting from 800 Bahraini Dinar.
Janabiyah area is host to multiple resorts and fitness centers. The Birla Institute of Technology International Centre is based alongside the Janabiyah highway, the sanabil private school is situated in the village as well as the children's academy for the disabled.
Being the first country in the area to create a public education system, the Kingdom of Bahrain believes in building a better future by educating the kids and youth.
It offers education for children age 3 to 10 and is based on the British national curriculum.
Ahlia School offers a balanced, broad, and meaningful academic curriculum striving for academic excellence, supported by a co-curricular program.
When you live in Janaibyah Bahrain, you will find Royal Camel Farm, Diraz Temple, Barbar Temple, and Qal'at al-Bahrain Site and Museum.
If you do not have the time to search for accommodation by yourself, you can search for a real estate broker to help you with the search process and quickly find the special specifications you want in your Villa, but make sure of the identity of your real estate agent well before dealing with it so that you are not exposed to the monument.
There are legal procedures that you don't miss when renting a villa in Janabiyah:
- Review all the terms of the lease.
- Checking the regular maintenance item, such as cleaning the property or repairing utilities, etc.
- Choose ways to pay the rent, annual or monthly.
- Register all the additional matters in the contract, such as: Will the owner allows you to make any changes to the villa?.
- Villas offer maximum privacy to the homeowners, and you don’t have to worry about neighbors hearing or looking at you when you don’t want them to.
- Villas offer you the freedom to design it with a huge space on land, unlike apartments where you have limited access to space outside your home.
- Villa life is unencumbered by sounds of traffic, bickering neighbors, and noisy neighborhood kids. So you can enjoy your time with your family and friends and relax just the way you want.
- When you live in villas for rent in Janabiyah area, you don’t have to limit your pet’s freedom due to a lack of space. Your pets will be overjoyed with the extra place to run around.
- Villas have gardens, swimming pools, private car parking, maid room, and 24/7 security system.