December 15, 2019 Today’s Paper
  • Bahrain
  • Kuwait
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Countries News:

Emaar launches the second phase of Sidra

UAE - December 28, 2016
Sidra

Dubai-based real estate developer Emaar Properties has launched the second phase of its newest project “Sidra” at Dubai Hills Estate.

The project is described as a premium community of villas located within a green corridors, only minutes away from Downtown Dubai.

Dubai Hills Estate is a mixed-use development that includes a number of neighborhoods extended around an 18-hole golf course.

Sprawling on 11 million sqm, Dubai Hills Estate features extensive parks and gardens in addition to 2,000 villas.

Sidra has a modern taste in its designs including three-, four-, and five-bedroom villas that have maid rooms and special parking spaces.

The villas are accessible to a set of amenities like swimming pool, park, retail center, kids play area, kids pool, tennis courts, and cycle path.

Emaar announced a flexible payment plan for the Sidra project. Buyers will pay 60% of the unit cost during the construction phase, while the remaining 40% will be paid on delivery.

Share this page

x